Sunday 26 October 2014

ASKING FRIENDS AND CONTACTS FOR DONATIONS

ASKING FRIENDS AND CONTACTS FOR DONATIONS... A good friend was surprised to receive a mailing from me in which I asked, if he, amongst a few score of my contacts, would like to take part in this rather extraordinary missionary adventure that I have been involved in for nearly 50 years. Actually this particular person already is but in a completely different way. By sending a small donation or even a big one(no limits either on how small or how big), he or she would then become a part of this ministry. Of course simply by praying for me and mine, you can also be a part...That is also true....but as I have no visible means of support, no steady income, I have to rely on the LORD JESUS touching the hearts of those who know me and Irmgard, to send me a little help from time to time.. I can assure you that we live extremely frugally..... For example..... We take no days off... We have not been on a holiday ever.... Our income each month which the Lord is very faithful to supply is always exactly enough to pay our bills... Here is an honest breakdown and if I am cheating then there is one whom I love very much who will be very displeased with my lie..Can you guess who that isπŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§??? €2360 approx a month.... We have a household of 7 as my kids are working on their singing careers and have so far not succeeded in making a penny but are a tremendous help in keeping our two daughters company and doing all the laundry cooking and house cleaning setting my wife free to be a full time missionary... Out, every day for 6 to 7 Hours and then 3 hours putting our home made rosaries together when we get home as well as helping with homework from school etc etc etc. In three years we have only missed ten days for a leg infection of mine and the odd church festival where we have had to take part. So in approx 1100 days we have missed say 15 to 20 only.. I hope that will explain why from time to time, about once every two months we send out a news letter with my bank details and asking if you would like to contribute... To be honest this used to work much better when we were on a foreign field like UKRAINE or INDIA but is not the main way the Lord uses to supply our finances but just a rather small way. I do hope this will clear up any doubts you may have..if there are any questions, please drop me a line and I will do my best to answer truthfully. GBY KGFG. michael and irmgard..

No comments:

Post a Comment