Thursday 23 October 2014

MY MUSSIE ENCOUNTER YESTERDAY 22nd October 2014

Every day I meet lots of MUSLIMS?...they are breeding very well and for that I admire them..no birth control sex for pleasure but only sex for procreation.. The guy I met would give me a small donation, if I converted to Islam. So this is what I said..I looked him squarely in the eyes and said that his religion was totally demonic...then in front of him I asked our great God not allah his puny demonic God to strike me dead if I was not correct. He watched hoping to see me drop..I repeated my wish to God..please kill me if I am not telling the truth. Nothing happened so then I said the only reason that he does not strike you dead is because he loves you...then I walked away and he looked on without moving for some time. Never be afraid of the devil he cannot touch you without the God who loves you's permission. I GUARANTEE HE WILL NOT FORGET THIS ENCOUNTER UNTIL HIS DYING DAY.......

No comments:

Post a Comment