Friday 24 October 2014

LOVING AND HATING.....

LOVING AND HATING!!!! Many people say that you must not HATE... BUT WAIT A MINUTE, THERE ARE MANY things THAT I HATE..Not people but things... I HATE HOMOSEXUALITY....but not homosexuals... THE HOMOSEXUAL ACT IS TOTALLY DISGUSTING.. Completely non productive..No new life will result from such a horror...I hate even the idea of sex with an animal..FOR ME THAT IS TOTALLY DISORDERED... I cannot even argue about it..It makes no sense... Even though I am considerably over weight, I hate being fat and wish I could just wake up and be thin with a macho body... I HATE JUDAISM AND ISLAAM...but I love JEWS and Muslims I HATE SIN especially in my own life but also in the life of others..but I love the sinner including myself.. Yes I love you a sinner and my self a sinner but I do not condone your or my sin. So there you have it.. Plain and simple... How about you??? 1 Corinthians 2:14King James Version (KJV) 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment