Friday 10 October 2014

HELPING ONE TO UNDERSTAND CATHOLICS... The Catholic Church was established at the inception of CHRISTIANITY. The KEY words are to be found in MATTHEW ch 16:18 Matthew 16:18King James Version (KJV) 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I (JESUS) WILL BUILD MY CHURCH... So sorry but those are not the words of some smart and intelligent theologian..Not even my words trying to prove a point..BUT THE WORDS OF THE CREATOR, FOUNDER, LORD, SAVIOUR of the human race.. This is what I recently wrote about... I LOVE MY CATHOLIC FAITH Michael Jaffray King I love my Catholic faith too..I have been a Roman Catholic for about 13 years...Why am I a catholic? Because....... 1) It is the only church which has endured, without a break for 2000 years 2) Although it has a terrible track record it continues because in MATTHEW 16:18. JESUS promised the world that HE WOULD BUILD IT COME hell or high water.(it had to be human proof) 3) the only reason to attend a Holy Mass is because JESUS is there in all parts of the service. No great preachers. No great fellowship. No showing off pretty girls or handsome men...nothing showy at all...nothing ostensibly man made except for the permanent decoration..the altar..the tabernacle..the stained glass windows..If you carefully and I mean carefully study the whole of john ch 6, you will see that he is undoubtedly in the EUCHARIST too. 8 October at 08:02 · Like · 2 Michael Jaffray King Do not become a Roman Catholic because the priest and people are nice and friendly......THEY ARE NOT SAD TO SAY BUT YOU WILL MEET JESUS AND HE IS A Yesterday at 06:47 · Like Michael Jaffray King LL YOU NEED. AND EVEN IF YOU MEET VERY NICE PEOPLE AND PRIESTS..that can be dangerous because as soon as you meet bad ones you will leave the church.. Yesterday at 06:47 · Like JESUS KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE WAS DOING WHEN HE ESTABLISHED THIS CHURCH WITH ITS MILLIONS OF HUMAN IMPERFECTIONS LIKE ME AND YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment