Friday 22 April 2016

DEAR LIARY

Dear LIARY
I have to admit that our wonderful loving and forgiving SAVIOUR Jesus Christ has given me love and a concern for you. 

If anything bad were to happen to you I would be distressed and pray the divine mercy prayer on your behalf..look it up it is a great prayer..the cats are not all bad but very bad at the top as free masons and Jesuits have infiltrated the Vatican at the highest level

They are unable to change the doctrine because of Matthew 16:18. 

I am still trying to work out one of two options.

Either you are a very stupid dim bloody fool
Or you are an agent for the NWO. CIA  or some other demonic Rothschild controlled luciferian secret society.

I am inclined to believe the latter because you are so pig headed and adamant about the spinning BALLSHIT anti God anti Bible crap...that you must be working for the paid opposition. 

If so you can try and have me taken out with a cia assisted suicide any time.. But for one underlying fact.. Nobody can touch me without God's permission. 

So if one day like the pop star PRINCE I am found dead on the floor of my apartment on the queen of England's 90 th birthday, then I will be quite sure that Jesus in His great love felt it was best for me to go home after a life time of trying my hardest to promote his holy word and holy kingdom.

So apart from some natural human fear, I really have no real fear at all of death.  

Just wanted to get that off to you.

Of course I know that by design the earth is flat and the sun and stars And moon are all inside the firmament..

I know too it is great for lucifer and his followers to marginalise God....Jesus.....Christians...the holy bible...as that gives the wicked satanic asshole and his asshole followers more room to manoeuvre.

This I will post  now on the Internet for all to see. I will leave your name as LIARY...

TRY REALLY TURNING TO CHRIST AND HIS HOLY WORD THE UNBLEMISHED AND UNADULTERATED WORD OF GOD..WHY.?? YOU JUST MIGHT PREFER IT TO ALL THE FINANCIAL GAIN AND TEMPORARY PROFIT FROM BACKING THE DEVIL'S HORSE.

BYE FOR NOW
mjk

No comments:

Post a Comment