Saturday 30 April 2016

REPLY TO JERAN

REPLY TO JERAN...
TALKING TO YOU ABOUT CHRISTIANITY IS VERY SIMILAR TO TALKING TO A DEVOUT MUSLIM...ARE YOU A MUSLIM? HAVE YOU READ THE KORAN.?
Of course I am special and so are you. We are all special and have been made in the image of our creator.  Now I'm going to writ in caps lock not shouting on top of what you have written

If you had a normal conversation it would be great. OK I WILL TRY TO PLEASE YOU.How can YOU say that those are the only three options?  THE DEISTS AND IT SEEMS YOU ARE ONE, BELIEVE IN A GOD WHO DOES NOT BOTHER TO WATCH OVER OR MONITOR EVENTS CONCERNING HIS CREATION. THAT IS YOUR FREE CHOICE TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT..Why do you feel you are special to be born with knowledge of the bible? THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE OF THE BIBLE IS SOMETHING I STARTED TO LEARN TRAVELING ON A RAILWAY TRAIN UP TO LONDON BRIDGE FROM ARUNDEL, A TWO HOUR DAILY JOURNEY THERE AND TWO HOURS BACK.What if you were born in China or Japan?  I don’t think any of your three options is correct for several reasons.IF I WAS BORN IN JAPAN OR INDIA OR WHEREVER THEN GOD WOULD HAVE A PLAN FOR MY EXISTENCE AND WILL DEAL WITH ME...JUDGE ME ACCORDING TO MY CIRCUMSTANCES..I HAVE FRIENDS WHO WERE HINDUS AND PRAYED FOR MORE TRUTH AND MIRACULOUSLY WERE OFFERED JOBS THAT WOULD TAKE THEM TO ENGLAND AND THEN SEEMINGLY STUMBLED ON CHRISTIANITY AND FOUND IT TO BE TRUE.
 
God has all he needs forever and would never demand worshipWORSHIP IN MY OPINION IS BEST EXPRESSED IN AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE..NO MORE NO LESS.
The God of the Bible is man’s way of interpreting God. You will be doing life on Earth over again.THAT IS YOUR OPINION. I THINK DIFFERENTLY AND DAILY I PUT GOD TO THE TEST AND I FIND THAT HE ANSWERS MY TESTS TOTALLY TO MY SATISFACTION
God does not punish people for eternity for 80 years of bad choices. That isn’t justice.WHEN WE MAKE BAD CHOICES, WHAT DO YOU MEAN???SELFISH CHOICES???WHEN I WAS  25 I made A CHOICE IN THE LIGHT OF MY EXPERIENCES..I CHOSE TO ASK THE RISEN LORD JESUS CHRIST INTO MY HEART.
You are afraid of God which is a child like fear and perfect love has no fearI KNOW THAT THE LOVE I EXPERIENCE FROM JESUS IS PERFECT LOVE AND IT DRIVES AWAY fear....
                l11111111o2go

No comments:

Post a Comment