Tuesday 26 April 2016

I AM CRAZY ABOUT MY FAMILY

I'm crazy about my family.. Those beautiful Bromley days.. Where is Ho..?? Where is Jeth? Justus pound..?? Where are these guys.. They did such a great job.. Big Josh too?? please dig out these great warriors...I love them.. I don't care what mistakes they made.. We are all human but we tried.. It was just awesome and as I look at these pictures I dream about these days and they inspire me to go out every day yes every God blessed day to tell the world..." Excuse me!!!! Do you know that Jesus loves you??? Yes you?? Just as you are.. Not as you should be or how you want to be or even How HE  christ wants you to be.? But just as you are right now.. That is a great message .. Please tell others this message.. The Gospel simplified into three words..JESUS LOVES YOU!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment