Friday 8 April 2016

MOTHER ANGELICA AND THE RAINBOW

This saintly woman is my very favourite Catholic nun. She went to be with her lover Jesus Christ yesterday.
We give out her message every day scores of times a day..500 times a week 2000 times a month a 24000 times a year.. Now let me quote you her words..exactly....
"THE ESSENCE OF THE GOSPEL IS TO TELL PEOPLE....JESUS LOVES YOU"
When I became a catholic 15 years ago she was my inspiration during my time of transfer over from Protestantism to Roman Catholicism...
Just finished praying this prayer for her..
"ETERNAL FATHER...WE OFFER YOU THE BODY BLOOD SOUL AND DIVINITY OF YOUR DEARLY BELOVED SON OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST..IN ATONEMENT FOR OUR SINS AND FOR MOTHE ANGELICA'S SINS AND FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD" 
EWTN IS A GREAT CHRISTIAN TV CHANNEL..
THE BIGGEST CHRISTIAN TV OUTLET IN THE WORLD...
We saw this rainbow..really exceptional yesterday at about 5 pm local time here in Dieringhausen

Sent from my iPad
Imagine that she passed away from the flat earth on Easter Day..surely no coincidence..
I love you mother with a small m just as I love you Mother with a big M for Mary..you will be united in heaven and I will pray for you


No comments:

Post a Comment