Friday 8 April 2016

Do you really believe the bible?

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE?


This is a genuine realistic question. Until recently, say a year or so, I was happy to believe in the New Testament account of Jesus Christ and His life Death and Resurrection and Ascension. 


The rest did not really bother me. Of course I believed in the spinning globe, but the sun standing still...six days creation...the firmament...these were minor unimportant issues... I even entertained the Big Bang theory as being a possibility and Evolution??? Why not??? 


Science is really cool. Just look at all the modern inventions like this iPad that I'm using or the car that I drive etc etc etc..


Why would scientists like to tell lies?? Why would anybody like to tell lies?? I even tried to believe in 9/11 until I checked into building number 7!!!!!!!


Then like a good soldier of Jesus Christ,  or rather trying to be a good soldier, I started to study and investigate how the enemy works.. 2 Peter 1:4


I began to realize that we are in a very desperate war and any good soldier or commander is going to study the tactics of the enemy so as to be able to give him a good deserved licking.


Actually I have been doing this to one extent or another since I dropped out into a Christian sect the COG in 1971/2..


I learned about the so called pseudo elite.. The free masons.. The international banksters..the controlling family of Medici who controlled everything for 600 years and then the more modern Rothschilds from the early 1800s until now.


I learned a very very good bible paraphrase of 1 Timothy 6:10. MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS..

I FOUND OUT THAT MY FIRST COUSINS WERE HEAVILY INVOLVED WITH JACOB ROTHSCHILD AND MY MOTHER'S ELDEST SISTER'S GRANDSON IS GOING TO BE THE UNELECTED PRIME MINISTER  OF UK IN A FEW WEEKS, MONTHS FROM NOW.

Now I realise that Satan...lucifer...the devil...is very much alive and well and is controlling the dumbed down masses. He has been doing this since the very beginning..


THE VERY VERY SAD THING IS AS FOLLOWS...


THERE ARE SO MANY SO CALLED CHRISTIANS THAT, JUST LIKE ME A FEW YEARS AGO, STILL, TODAY, WITH ALL THE NEW EVIDENCE ON YOU TUBE STILL REFUSE TO REALLY INVESTIGATE.

 They are happy to be pushed around by free masons, banksters, controlled main stream media, Hollywood, in short PUSHED AROUND BY THE VERY DEVIL THAT IS OUR ENEMY.


Even though building number 7 fell down at free fall speed, even though Osama bin Laden died in 2002, still still still believe the garbage that the Govern your MENT ...government push out..


My only advice to these people( some of them obviously work for the CIA or other unintelligent secret societies ) DO YOUR OWN INVESTIGATION..MAKING SURE TO COOPT YOUR WONDERFUL LOVING MERCIFUL FORGIVING GOD BY ASKING HIS HELP...AFTER AL READ 2 Peter 1:4 and my favourite MAT77 God's own telephone number guaranteed to get you the right answer if you just take the trouble to ask and then believe.. Try it you just might like it..

GBY KGFG




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment