Tuesday 19 April 2016

THE ULTIMATE TRIP

THE ULTIMATE TRIP
http://youtu.be/I7gtDKoCxxk

this is exactly where I came from and this is exactly where I am today in my heart.
I dedicate this video to my children, my spiritual family in Kosice Slovakia.. Please watch and get another injection of sheer heavenly inspiration !!!!!!!!!!!
loved working for and being a friend of Jeth..where is he now? Hosea?? Faithy?? Big Josh?? Imra?? Zadok?? Abraham has gone to be with Jesus.. I was crazy about him too. Aaron also in heaven...Becky?? Zohar?? Gallio?? Mash?? Giddel??Thadeus??in Iceland??

OH I WISH AND PRAY THAT we could somehow with a great move of the Holy Spirit of God, do this again....
EVERYTHING GOOD THAT I DO TODAY AT ALMOST 80 in daily witnessing, I OWE TO THESE  DAYS OF HEAVEN..THE TRAINING..THE...LOVE..FELLOWSHIP..EXCITEMENT...DAILY EVANGELISING...THE HOLY SPIRIT...SPEAKING IN TONGUES...THE SINGING...THE INSPIRATION..THE HOLY GHOST SAMPLES OUT IN THE PARKS AND CITY CENTRES...PIONEERING NEW LANDS, CITIES, WITH NO CASH, JUST MY 3x5 POCKET KING JAMES BIBLE WITH OVER 400 KEY VERSES MEMORISED AND USED DAILY IN WITNESSING..
DEAR JESUS I THANK YOU FOR THOSE DAYS.....DAYS OF HEAVENLY FUN EXCITEMENT PURPOSE ADVENTURE ON AN HOUR BY HOUR BASIS..

No comments:

Post a Comment