Saturday 30 April 2016

To Jeran

U prove u r on the wrong side every time u open your mouth and write me your bigoted crap against the bible.
And by the way no one is a really good person.
We kill our babies with abortion and catching the seed before it can fertilize the egg. We use sex just for pleasure but we do not want the responsibility for having children.
My wife and I have seven by the grace of God, how many do you have.
We are not pro choice we are against abortion and. Onside it to be murder. We know full well that all the organized religions are control systems.

We know that all yes all wars are about money and not about good and bad guys

We know that the LUCIFERIAN anti Christ ( just like you ) BANKING FAMILY ROTHSCHILD who took over from the MEDICI in the 2800s, control the money supply

We know that free masonry assholes control us especially when they have been through the 33 degrees( a mockery of the death year of Jesus Christ)

We know that ww3 is just around the corner

We know that ww3 is just around the corner

We know that shootings in schools etc are false flags

We know that banning the bible and promoting the totally violent and demonic Koran is also a control system to encourage Muslims to take over and kill Christians

We know that Christianity is the worst enemy of the NWO

We know that without the holy bible there would be no Christianity controlled or genuine

I am praying for you every day and even many times a day..why?? Because I hate you?? No because I love you and want to see set free by a God who is crazy about you.

I have personally been trying to follow Jesus for over 50 years and I have put him to the test and he has put me to the test

I have often failed but HE NEVER IN 50 years

That's all I have to say about the Vietnam war. Quote from Forest Gump.

And by the way this took a great deal of my very busy time but I believe you are worth it and your wife too.

No comments:

Post a Comment