Saturday 30 April 2016

?Now we know why AJ never says a word against Jews

NOW WE KNOW WHY ALEX JONES NEVER SAYS A WORD AGAINST THE JEWISH CONTROLLERS.. THE JEWISH BANKERS.. THE JEWISH CONTROLLED MEDIA.. THE JEWISH CONTROLLED HOLLYWOOD..HERE AJ COMES CLEAN..I AM JEWISH HE SAID AT LEAST THREE TIMES... AM I ANTI JEWISH.?? No my Lord and Saviour and all of his apostles were Jewish ...so how can I be anti Jewish.. But I am against Jewish gangsterism..just as I am against any gangsterism. I am British but am I pro British??? Only in so far as a few good people..not many but a few good people are British but for the wickedness I see in politics and in the promotion of ridiculous wars and lying propaganda against Russia against Syria....  Against Libya against Iraq against Afghanistan against yougoslavia after the death of Tito yes I am against Britain and the Royal fake family run by the Rothschild bankers. Are all Brits and Jews bad and to be avoided?? Of course not there are many fine Jews and Brits but very sadly few of them are in positions that can change the world.
GREAT EVIL CONTROLS THE WORLD..ADD A D ONTO EVIL AND WHAT DO YOU GET.?? DEVIL!!!!!!
TAKE AN O OUT OF GOOD AND WHAT DO YOU GET.?? GOD...JESUS CHRIST..THE HOLY SPIRIT...
SIMPLE...Simple ...easy ... There you have it

No comments:

Post a Comment